mardi 10 avril 2012

Ailes : présentation des nervures de bord d'attaque



2 commentaires:

  1. Hi,

    I'm also building the SD-1 right now from a material kit, so I bookmarked your blog to look out for intelligent solutions to occurring problems.
    For example, I liked your excellent and simple way of chamfering CTP. I'll surely copy that.

    I started the building proces with the fuselage, so maybe you can find some nice solutions in what I'm working out.

    At present I'm not using a blog, but I'm posting on a bulletin board: http://www.lowandslow.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2279

    Sorry it is all in german, but there is one chap (Stefan) who probably speaks french excellently, because he lives on La Reunion.

    Bonne chance!

    Chris

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Chris,

    thanks for your comment and sharing of your building project.
    I hope you will go to the end, and to take pleasure with a lots of flights.

    merci pour votre commentaire et le partage de votre projet de construction.
    J'espère que vous irez à la fin, et prendrez plaisir avec de nombreux vols.

    RépondreSupprimer